Be at the forefront of a market leading Fintech powerhouse making its landmark entry into Belfast. Dive into a fast-paced, innovative environment shaping systems that counter financial challenges, such as AML & ATF.
- Up to £95,000
- Generous RSUs (3 year vest)
- 10-15% Bonus
- Various other market leading benefits
- Lead the development of Java-based systems, setting new benchmarks in financial tech across a suite of products
- Collaborate intensively with cross-functional teams, tuning into business requirements and customer preferences.
- Analyse, document, and implement feature-rich applications, translating complex business needs into tech solutions.
- Analyse, design, implement, test and support production business applications.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the payments and blockchain space to understand business and functional requirements.
- Ensure technology solutions align with business requirements and create technical documentation to present design proposals and explain architectural decisions
- Mastery in Java 8 and up, with experience in Spring Boot / Cloud (AWS/GCP), Hibernate, JPA, and more.
- Proactive solution-oriented mindset, and expertise in SQL, PL/SQL.
- A true technologist that is energised by pushing boundaries and seeking personal development into bleeding edge technologies.
- A foundation in Computer Science or related fields; knowledge of financial tech is a plus.
- Expertise in Persistence Technologies such as Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA, and JDBC.
- Strong working knowledge in microservices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a highly-technical customer focused service environment.
Bonus: Experience with financial services products and modern cloud solutions in the payments and blockchain domains.