- Job Reference: MM151122
- Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (.NET, Remote, 60K)
- Salary: £60000
- Localtion: Remote
Excellent opportunity to join a growing Fintech Company that is expanding rapidly with over 150 new hires in the last 18months
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive base salary up to £60K
- Unlimited Holidays
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
- £500 onboarding allowance
- Broadband covered up to £50pm
Our client are Payment Solutions Specialist that are building the next generation of capabilities that powers a merchant-first ecosystem. They believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. We are helping them recruit curious, driven and pragmatic people who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we are looking for likeminded people to join them on their journey.
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years in a Software Engineering position.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- An understanding of Linux or Windows development, including database design and development, as well as strong web client programming skills in C#/ .NET, SQL
- Experience in server-side product development.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful on time - we build quality into all stages of the software lifecycle, with a focus on end-user observable (and testable) system behaviours.
- Identify critical activities & tasks on projects, help with estimation and planning, ensure timely and accurate communication of status, resolution of issues, and contribute beyond assigned tasks - adjusting priorities
- Assist with software deployment activities to internal test environments and our production data centre - the team is responsible for Requirements Analysis through to Release.
I specialise in .NET recruitment at all levels across N. Ireland for a confidential chat about this role or for advice on who is hiring in the wider .NET market please contact Michael Magee at Vanrath