Senior Software Engineer C# and .NET (£50-60k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- A Software Engineer who has development experience of .NET Framework, .NET core and .NET
- Cloud computing (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Cloud databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar)
- Performance/load testing
- Benefits include a 10% bonus, private medical insurance, Half day Fridays in July and August
- 25 days AL (rising to 28) plus 10 bank holidays
- 1 mental health day
- Family Friendly policies (enhanced paternity / sick pay)
- Hybrid / remote working arrangement
- Equipped for home office with monitor / keyboard / headset
- Participate in scrum ceremonies like refinement sessions, daily team stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and product demonstrations. Take a test-first approach from business requirements through to code. Work as a member of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production.
- Continue to build and enhance our technology and code while actively participating in the creation of brand-new features for our millions of clients throughout the world.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by creating high-quality code to meet our demand at scale.
- Participate in our regular Tech Develops Days to gain new knowledge, participate in internal and external hackathons, share your expertise, and help advance engineering.
VANRATH are assisting a globally renowned brand that is going through an exciting period of transition and major investment. Following the previous 20 years of providing the best fashion experience for 20-somethings, this comprises a number of strategic programmes to deliver the fantastic technology and business solutions to support our aspirational global expansion ambitions.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan -LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.