VANRATH are assisting a Global Fin-tech company with the continued expansion of their local development teams. If you would like the opportunity to work remote forever and have the ultimate flexibility of unlimited holidays, please read on.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Software Engineer who has:
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in C# /.Net
- Degree in computer Science or related discipline
- Experience building high performance Web APIs
- Experience with design patterns, Refactoring, OO Design and related areas
- Enjoys working independently
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Work from Home FOREVER
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
- £500 allowance towards perfecting your home office
- Monthly expenses allowance for Broadband & Electricity
As a Senior Software Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- To understand the needs of our client's partners and the ability to delivery innovative, high quality solutions that deliver genuine value
- Play a role in the design and development of Systems & new Features
- Help to improve the software development process and methodologies through applied experience, automation and simplification
- Web APIs
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with a Global Fin-Tech company that are reinventing the payment processing space, as we move to cashless payment options like contactless cards and digital wallets on smart phones a whole new set of challenges arise for retailers.
Supporting of 60,000 merchants everyday in industries of all shapes and sizes there is a huge variety of projects available for a Senior Developer to indulge in.
This Client has rapidly gained a reputation for delivering solutions for those challenges ensuring speed, accuracy and a seamless experience for all parties.
Having already helped them with a number of their key hires so far, we have a deep understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Magee in the strictest confidence.