VANRATH are delighted to be continuing our partnership with an exciting company who work across cyrpto, trading and Esports just to name few. This is technology first company who is full of opportunities. This is a role for a keen technologist and someone who is keen to build something from scratch.
You'll work across the full development lifecycle, take ownership and see the results of your work quickly. There's a modern technology stack with IaC including GCP, API Gateway, Kubernetes on the infrastructure side with Java the on the backend and React on the front end; you're focus will be on backend core Java development however you will gain exposure to other areas of the stack, particularly GCP.
This Java Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to progress your career; there are clear progression paths and you'll be supported to reach your full potential.
- Commercial Java development experience
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency and Object Orientated Programming
- Advanced analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Experience of working in a Product based environment
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline, Computer Science preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Java Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Johnathan Potts in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice.
The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…