Senior Software Developer (Tech for good)
If you're keen to secure a fresh challenge in Development that makes a positive difference in society then this will be of interest. You could be building Software solutions for the Medical technology sector helping with diagnosis and treatment of serious illness
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working / Work from home options
- Annual bonus scheme
- Matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Software Developer who has:
- Experience in writing Webservices
- Working knowledge of C# & ASP.NET
- Analytical, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated
- Good understanding of SQL / MySQL database design and development
As a Senior Software Developer, you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join a smaller, established local team with a high degree of Autonomy
- Participate in the development of existing and new clinical applications
- Develop browser-based applications that meet user requirements
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this incredible local Client.
As industry leaders in the Healthcare tech sector their Software solutions allow the automation and streamlining of Cancer treatment from patient referral to discharge.
Simplifying the process for healthcare professionals by managing and recording treatment schedules, medications and prescriptions it provides the highest quality patient experience with the ultimate aim to improve health outcomes.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.