Senior Software Developer (Gain Angular exp)
If you're an experienced Software Developer ready for a new challenge and keen to gain Angular experience then this could be your ideal opportunity.
VANRATH are proud to be helping this local success story as it goes through an exciting period of growth. Providing customer-centric software solutions for a large number of UK clients they have built a reputation as a great place to work with modern tech stacks and good internal promotion opportunities.
Having already helped them rapidly grow their Belfast operation this year we have a deeper understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
As the Senior Software Developer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Play a hands-on role in the design and deployment of new projects
- Gain experience on a modern technology stack .NET Core / AWS / Angular
- Built scaleable RESTful APIs using a Microservices architecture
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious Software Developer who is keen to broaden their skillset
- 5+ years experience in a Software Development role
- Experience developing Web APIs
- Competency in C#/ .NET
- Keen to upskill in Angular
- Experience in AWS/Docker would be advantageous but isn't essential
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible Hybrid working options
- 35 days annual leave
- Private Medical / Dental / Optical cover
- Matched pension scheme
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.