Senior Software Engineer C# .NET (50k+ Belfast based)
The ideal person
- A Software Engineer who has experience designing and developing object oriented Software
- Minimum of 3+ years professional Software Development Experience
- Experience developing in C#
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, preferably MS SQL
- Being able to interact with multiple stakeholders spanning Product, Technology and Operations teams
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent team outings
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Working from home/Hybrid option
- Being involved in the development of Object-Oriented software.
- Interaction with several departments' stakeholders, including those from the operations, technology, and product divisions.
- Participating in the steps of the software development lifecycle that involve analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Taking the initiative to manage their own duties within predetermined timelines
- The ability to take ownership of finishing any initiatives to which they have contributed.
VANRATH are collaborating with a cutting-edge technology firm to provide solutions for better communication between golfers and golf courses. Their course management software and services help their partners increase their rounds and revenue and manage their business operations. They are the largest online tee time marketplace, used by over 3.5million golfers all around the world
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan -LinkedIn or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.