Senior Software Developer (ASOS)
If you're and experienced Software Developer looking for an opportunity to join one of the most exciting new Clients
As a Senior Software Developer, you will join:
- A rapidly growing new Belfast Team
- Work in a modern micro-services environment
- Develop .Net solutions in Azure Cloud
- Gain experience in Docker
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible Hybrid Working options
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Matched Pension scheme
- Private medical, dental and optical cover
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Developer who has:
- Good back-end knowledge of C# / .Net Core
- Experience in SQL databases
- Some experience in giving mentorship to junior developers is desirable
- Keen to develop Azure & Docker experience
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with ASOS, one of the most exciting new Client in Belfast. Shipping 73million orders in the last year (and growing) their systems are capable of processing dozens of orders every second.
But the real reason you'd want to work there is the working environment, with genuine work-life-balance, the opportunity to up-skill and a generous range of benefits on offer it's one of the best opportunities out there for experience Developers.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport