Senior Developer (70-80k, fully remote, UK)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £70-80k
- Fully remote working available
- Unlimited holidays (take as many as you need)
- Pension scheme
- Private health-care
- £500 home office setup + free broadband
The ideal person
- The ideal applicant for this role would have 6-8 years of experience working in software engineering.
- A BS or MS in computer science, or a degree in a related field with equivalent standing.
- Expertise in domains such as OO design, refactoring, and design patterns.
- Have industry experience programming in at least one OO programming language, C# would be ideal
- The candidate must be aware of the demands and expectations of partners and merchants and know when to act to satisfy those demands.
- Improve software development methodologies, procedures, and tools by putting them to use in the real world, automating them, and simplifying them.
- Support software deployment activities to internal test environments and the company's production data centre; the team is in responsible of requirements analysis from conception to delivery.
VANRATH supports a well-known international payment processing company that is expanding its global reach and hiring frequently in Northern Ireland. They promise that their clients will rapidly and successfully obtain distinctive, cutting-edge company solutions. They think the best outcomes may come from teams that have authority and defined objectives. They take satisfaction in achieving remarkable results via common sense, effort, and determination.
They think that since doing business with people involves interacting with them personally, relationships should come first and act as the basis for all business dealings. They believe it is their duty and right to aid their clients in understanding a subject that is by nature complicated.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.