Senior Site Reliability Engineer (102k)
VANRATH is pleased to be working with a global software company who are continuing to grow after a recent acquisition and are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (102k). The company is a market leader in their space (Gartner) and is really expanding across multiple areas within the AI tech space. The company has a remote first approach so the person can be based anywhere in the UK with a great atmosphere and building a really strong team.
As the Site Reliability Engineer, you will be taking ownership of the production services while helping develop infrastructure and automation tools to support them. Additionally, you will also work closely with product development teams on the definition and implementation of monitoring, scale, and reliability. You will participate in incidence response and postmortem activities.
The person will have 3 or 4 of the below attributes:
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (AWS/GCP etc) - GCP preferred
- Able to undertake RCA and experience in diagnosing and resolving infrastructure issues
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using common Jenkins, GitOps
- Experienced using terraform for IaC
- Experience using ansible or a similar config management solution.
- Experienced user in Linux based OS
- Experience with managing and configuring logging and monitoring systems
- Experienced in software network design and implementation
- Experience with container run times such as Kubernetes highly desirable
- Enjoys solving complex technical problems
- Exposure to programming/scripting (e.g. Python, Bash, Golang)
- Experience with broad cloud, monitoring, infra as code tech desirable (Datadog, Terraform etc..)
Salary for the role would be around the 90k mark with other great benefits including health, life, discounts and more.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence
Or please send in your CV via the link below.
I have been recruiting for VANRATH for over 3 years and have specialized in the DevOps/Infrastructure/Security/UX side of things. I like to get to know the candidates and the clients and help match them to their ideal role and really create a partnership from both sides. These 3 areas are rapidly growing through the IT industry where I have great knowledge and experience and so whether you are at the start of your career looking to get into an exciting company or at experienced hire looking to progress your career I can help you find that next step.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"Highly recommend VANRATH for your search in a new job. Matthew was fantastic from start to finish. You can tell he genuinely cares about his clients. He is very knowledgeable about each role and in particular he was great at providing regular updates with various arising situations. Thank you again!. "