- Job Reference: RASM110923
- Job Title: Senior Site Manager (Heritage Projects)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + travel / accommodation / subsistence / package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Senior Site Manager
Are you looking for a Senior Site Manager role? Interested in working on prestigious Heritage projects for a leading commercial fit out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Site Manager to work for a specialist commercial fit-out contractor within their Heritage division.
£50,000 - £55,000 + travel / accommodation / subsistence / package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They provide a comprehensive fit-out service to range of clients across multiple sectors including Leisure and Hospitality, Retail, Heritage, Aviation, Healthcare, Offices and other Commercial buildings.
Due to continuous success and organic growth, the business have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join their Heritage division. The Senior Site Manager will be working on Heritage refurbishment / restoration and fit-out projects across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The successful person will need to be happy to work and stay away during the week on projects located across ROI. Travel and accommodation are paid for, along with subsistence for working away.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified or other relative qualifications
- Experience working on refurbishment and / or commercial fit out projects
- Ideally have experience working on Heritage projects
- Main Contractor background
- Track record working as a No.1 Site Manager
- Strong on Health & Safety
- SMSTS / CSR / relevant tickets
- Excellent eye for detail
- Happy to travel to project locations and stay away during the week
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion