In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £55,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global security company looking for a Senior Security Engineer.
The Ideal Person
- Knowledge of secure web application architecture patterns and common vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10)
- Experience implementing application security tools (SCA, SAST, RASP, WAF, DAST)
- Experience implementing microservice-based web applications with modern cloud infrastructure services, especially AWS
- Experience using container and container orchestration technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a strong ability to plan, prioritize, and execute projects independently or in coordination with other teams
- Excellent ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences with a positive, collaborative, and enablement-focused attitude
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to challenge conventional approaches to solving problems
- Implement and tune application security tools with developer user experience in mind, such as SCA, SAST, DAST, RASP, WAF
- Automate and integrate security processes and controls throughout the entire SDLC, from IDEs to source control systems to CI/CD pipelines to production deployments
- Define hardening and secure design standards and use them to perform application security reviews in partnership with developer teams
- Mentor team members around security, engineering, and collaboration best practices
- Build positive relationships with partner teams in IT, DevOps, Software Engineering, and Product Management to continuously improve the application security strategies and priorities for protecting the customers and company
- Help create metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of the application security program and inform continuous program improvements
- Provide feedback and recommendations to product teams on ways to improve the client's products and partner ecosystem
- Report and communicate security issues and topics to technical and non-technical audiences, ranging from individual contributors to C-suite executives
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.