Senior SDET (Java/JUnit)
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced SDET with hands-on experience in a Java environment keen to work on large scale projects using the latest Cloud computing stack.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a SDET who has:
- 5+ years' commercial QA experience
- Experience in Java/Linux
- Automation experience with JUnit
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Some experience of Cloud / Containerization would be advantageous
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 4 Day working week
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Remote & Hybrid working options
- Private medical cover
- Generous matched pension scheme
As a Senior SDET you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join an established Belfast QA team
- Testing of distributed / Cloud systems
- Develop Automated tests for server-side backend
- Setup and administration of Linux systems
If you're interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.