RPA Developer (£42k relevant to experience)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £42k
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office and 2 from home
- Pension scheme
- Private health-care
- More will be discussed at interview
- UK wide working options
The main department that develops and manages technology is called Operate Digital. When delivering assets to their clients across a variety of business processes, they also transform the way their clients use technology. They make sure to engage with all technological platforms and offer scalable, tangible technology delivery by partnering with premier alliance partners in architecture, development, and many other technologies.
The ideal person
- A candidate with 3+ years experience developing in RPA
- Experience working in UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate and Mendix
- Be able to demonstrate having knowledge of delivering and deploying automation projects from inception to delivery the final product
- Demonstratable client facing experience, ideally consulting environment or similar
- Experience of agile software development methodologies
- working across a wide range of sectors on client-facing automation developments
- developing and implementing internal automation initiatives
- Process evaluation and automation development.
- Understanding technical and business requirements; creating, implementing, and documenting solution designs
- testing, deployment, debugging, and coding.
- Possibility to collaborate on technical problem-solving and project delivery with other developers, architects, engineers, and business analysts.
- Contribute to the technical proficiency of both you and your team.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on Linkedin in the strictest confidence.