VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Research Scientist specialising in dairy research to assist in a research project related to dairy cattle.
The successful scientist will work with scientific data and research.
This role is available immediately and full-time Monday to Friday and will initially run on a temporary contract for at least 6 months with ongoing extension opportunities.
Certain data elements of the role can be done remotely, but other aspects you will need to be on-site for.
Salary / Benefits
£32K+ Holiday Pay + Pension + Benefits
- A PhD relating to dairy cattle / livestock / agri or animal science, or related.
- Scientific writing and research experience relating to dairy production, animal science, or related.
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of scientific data.
- Capable of delivering oral scientific presentations to an audience.
- Capable of being the lead author of papers which have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals
- Ability to work with commercial farmers to conduct qualitative research.
For further information on this vacancy, other Scientific jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250