Senior Recruitment Specialist (Accountancy Sector)
Join Northern Ireland's Highest Rated Agency!
£80 - £100k salary
VANRATH is Northern Ireland's leading specialist recruitment consultancy, established over 20 years ago, and trusted business partner to many of NI's key employers when it comes to attracting key talent.
VANRATH set the tone for how specialist recruitment should operate, with many of our consultants living and breathing their respective industries and why time after time, organisations and job seekers alike, choose VANRATH as their preferred recruitment partner of choice for temporary, permanent and contract hiring solutions.
We are seeking a highly ambitious recruitment or consultative sales professional to join our growing Accountancy Recruitment team.
This particular role will focus on the Accountancy Practice sector and work with a wide range of practices to include TOP 4, Mid-Tier and a wide range of local Accountancy Practices across Northern Ireland.
Typical roles will include Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and M&A to name but a few and range from Newly Qualified to Partner level.
Key characteristics for success would include a consultative, driven and highly professional approach, combined with strong influencing skills and an ability to form relationships with senior level decision makers.
- Excellent base salary numbers
- A guaranteed OTE for a period (6 months plus) as you get to grips with the recruitment flow within VANRATH
- Up to 25% commission on placement fees generated (uncapped)
- Westfield Health & Rewards including high street and gym discounts
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Client entertainment expenses
- Coffee Dock, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Fridays
- Company away days
- Referral bonus
The Ideal Person
- A strong academic profile
- 1 - 2 year's Recruitment, or Consultative Sales experience
- Relevant experience within the respective industry (Accountancy related)
We have multiple examples of high performing consultants that have moved from their respective industries and forged successful careers within recruitment.
- 20+ years specialist market knowledge and experience
- 96% client retention rate
- 15,000 + candidates placed over the past 20 years
- 1000 + google reviews and Nis highest rated recruitment agency
- Bespoke CRM system
- Chosen recruitment partner, member and sponsor to many of the professional bodies such as CIPD, ACA, ACCA, NI Chamber of Commerce, Belfast Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business, Catalyst, Young Leaders NI and the Institute of Directors to name but a few.
Bench-marking against other recruitment agencies and similar sales roles within NI has shown year on year, that our consultants have earned significantly more in their OTE!
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Richard McFarland (Head of Talent) for a confidential conversation about life at VANRATH.
All initial conversations can be held off-site if necessary, and total discretion will be guaranteed.