VANRATH are Northern Ireland's leading recruitment consultancy and, due to organic growth, we are pleased to be recruiting for a highly-ambitious recruitment professional to join our thriving Business Support Division (Permanent Desk). With a vast array of well-forged relationships, many dating back well over 2 decades, this is a highly lucrative desk to take on and earning potential is very high for a top performer to hit the ground running in your career with VANRATH.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant role sits within a high-performing, supportive, helpful and positive-minded Business Support Team who want to see their Team continue to grow and succeed with the best talent alongside them. The role involves:
- Business Development: Building relationships with clients & candidates at all levels via phone calls and face to face meetings
- Interviewing, sourcing and screening candidates
- Advertising vacancies
- Managing the end-to-end hiring process with multiple warm clients and developing new business
The Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment experience (min. 1 year in an end to end recruitment post)
- A strong academic profile with high gravitas and confidence to engage with senior professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious, high work ethic, with motivation to work autonomously within a team
Those joining the VANRATH team will enjoy:
- Excellent base salary with market-leading total earnings guaranteed
- A guaranteed OTE for an initial period (6 months plus) as you get to grips with the new desk
- Uncapped commission of 25% on placement fees generated with no Standing Requirement
- 1-2-1 training with the most experienced, successful and collaborative recruitment professionals in NI
- Client entertainment expenses
- Private medical
- Away days, Friday Breakfasts and much, much more :)
With an office based in Belfast City Centre, VANRATH offers a collaborative and respectful working environment where you will work with exceptional clients and truly develop your career aspirations within a highly productive and supportive team of Consultants and Directors.
For further information please contact Damian Della Croce (Director) or apply via the link below.