VANRATH are Northern Ireland's leading, specialist recruitment agency and have stood in partnership with the leading local and multinational businesses, SME's, leading public sector bodies and Not For Profit Organisations for over 25 years. Due to organic growth within our Built Environment Division, we are currently seeking to appoint a highly experienced, senior recruitment professional to join our team and further develop our well-established relationships in this sector. In VANRATH we operate with a flat management structure and employ only senior consultants, providing maximum visibility and earning potential to consultants who join our team.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant role in VANRATH involves relationship building at the management/board level whilst also working with Hiring Managers and candidates in middle management across a wide range of clients. You will work in a supportive and collaborative setting, working alongside some of the longest-established and most successful recruitment professionals in the country, allowing you to maximise your potential and earnings as the market leader in your sector.
Typcial Duties for a 360, senior consultant include:
- Building relationships with clients & candidates via phone calls and face to face meetings
- Interviewing, sourcing and screening candidates
- Advertising vacancies
- Managing the end-to-end hiring process with multiple warm clients and developing new business
The Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment experience (min. 3 years in an end-to-end recruitment post)
- A strong academic profile with high gravitas and confidence to engage with senior professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious, high work ethic, with motivation to work autonomously within a team
Those joining the VANRATH team will enjoy:
- Excellent base salary
- A guaranteed earning level for year 1 as you build your desk within VANRATH and allow any prior restrictions to expire
- Uncapped commission of 25% on all placement fees generated (with no SR)
- Full client entertainment expenses paid for
- Private medical
- Away days, Breakfasts, Snacks and much, much more :)
With an office based in Belfast City Centre, VANRATH offers a collaborative and respectful working environment where you will work with exceptional clients and truly develop your career aspirations within a highly productive and supportive team of Consultants and Directors.
For further information please contact Damian Della Croce (Director) or apply via the link below. All initial conversations can be held off-site if necessary, and total discretion will be guaranteed by me.