We are currently seeking an experienced Senior React Engineer with a passion for technology and a strong desire to lead and innovate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established global organisation, where you will have the autonomy to lead technically and shape the future of their products.
As a Senior React Engineer, you will be responsible for translating designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, developing modular UI design and micro front-ends, and writing unit tests to ensure exhaustive test coverage. You will work closely with other teams within the organization to ensure that the application is scalable, secure, and performant. You will also be responsible for working with common front-end development build tools and package managers such as babel, webpack, and npm, and developing using jQuery, Bootstrap CSS libraries, and REST APIs and integration. Additionally, you will manage code using GitHub/Bitbucket.
- £65K - £75K
- Stock Allocation - Publicly traded company
- 10% Pension
- 35 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
- Full Coverage Health/Income/Medical/Dental
- Hybrid 2-1 days PW Modern City Centre Office
- Strong understanding of web application architecture and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience translating designs and style guides into functional user interfaces
- Experience developing modular UI design and micro front-ends
- Experience writing unit/integration tests
- Experience working with common front-end development build tools and package managers such as babel, webpack, and npm.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to lead technically and shape the future of their product using a wide range of modern front-end development technologies, please submit your application today!