Senior React Developer - *****NEW UK PRODUCT BASED COMPANY RECENTLY SET UP IN N.Ireland******Hybrid and 100% remote options available.
Want your work to be seen by hundreds of thousands of people everyday?
My award winning London based client are looking for a Senior React Developer salary up to £100k + benefits.. Apply early to avoid missing out...
We're looking for a Senior React Developer who can collaborate with our clients design team and engineers to help make the frontend experience really shine.
Your work will be shown to hundreds of thousands of people around the world every day and will help major companies make decisions about their referral strategies. We're looking for someone who can get involved in it all: collaborating with the existing team, building tools and technologies and delivering wonderful products. They'd love you to have an opinion on user experience, on product direction and how to make the most of technical problems.
- You will be responsible for major frontend components of our clients platform. Our clients frontend has much to improve, so you'll take a major role in creating these components - not just maintaining existing ones
- You'll be responsible for making sure users have a great experience interacting with their products - everything from eye popping visual design through to clear and simple interaction design
- You will code in React, Typescript, LESS, and our clients backend is powered by GraphQL, Symfony, PHP, and MySQL
- Your work will be put in front of millions of customers in over 20 languages - reliability, maintainability, accessibility, internationalisation & scalability are all important elements of the role
- You will be a key contributor in our tightly knit and dynamic engineering team
- The role will partner closely with other stakeholders like our clients Product and Design Teams
- They use a hybrid of Agile and Kanban to manage their processes
- Communication and teamwork is important to our client; all engineers participate in cross-functional meetings and should be comfortable communicating and showcasing their work
- The role reports to one of our clients Tech Leads
- Have 3+ years of commercial experience with React.
- Have a great undergraduate degree in CS or STEM, or equivalent experience
Experience with Typescript, GraphQL, Webpack, Storybook and LESS would all be beneficial, but are not essential.
We would love candidates who apply to be able to demonstrate:
- Comfort with taking a product from MVP to MLP (Minimum Loveable Product), and iterating continuously
- Proven track record of delivering commercially viable software
- Experience of making difficult trade offs between technology and user experience
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- £2,000 annual learning and development budget
- Mentoring scheme with one of our Senior Leaders
Here's why you should join our client:
They're big on culture and strive to make themselves a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join
You can expect:
- Base salary £80-100k
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an extra day off for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
As well as:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. They encourage lunch breaks, regularly work from home, and are open to flexible working
- Weekly online yoga classes
- Sessions with a qualified therapist
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making, to poker nights and picnics
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
For further information on this vacancy, or any other React/JS jobs in Belfast or the wider Irish market, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.