- Job Reference: RASQS110923
- Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for a leading Building & Civil Engineering Main Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a dynamic Main Contractor that work on a range of Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£60,000 to £70,000 DOE + package
Our client is a leading, dynamic, reputable Main Contractor that work on a diverse range of projects across the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
The business work on large new build projects up to £50m across various sectors including Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices & Civil Engineering projects.
They have a lot of work on currently with many more projects in the pipeline and they are looking to strengthen their commercial team by bringing in an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor strong in all commercial areas, able to manage projects from inception through to completion.
This is a great opportunity to be a key player within a strong commercial team and work on some outstanding projects.
The Ideal Person:
- HNC or above (or equivalent qualification) with at least 5 years' experience working for a Main Contractor
- Experience in residential, commercial and civil engineering works (piling, drainage, RC works, groundworks)
- Experience/knowledge of optimal build sequences / construction methods / resource levels for civils works, reinforced concrete works, high rise construction and residential housing
- Proven track record working on projects ranging up to £50m
- Strong commercial skills and awareness
- Excellent numerical, IT and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Able to commute to Newry on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion