- Job Reference: JSSQS270422
- Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Salary: £50k to £60k
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor? Achieved Chartership? Interested in a rewarding career a market leading employer?
VANRATH are recruiting a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to adopt a Senior role within our client's commercial department, working alongside a large public sector body.
c£50,000 to £60,000 + package
Our client is a world leader in providing end-to-end services to businesses and the public sector.
They have recently taken on a pivotal contract with one of Northern Ireland's largest and well recognised public sector bodies and are looking to build the right team to deliver a comprehensive range of services.
- Manage the commercial function and the commercial team
- Assist with the implementation of the commercial work streams
- Implement all finance and commercial processes and policies
- Ensure implementation of all contract obligations
- Manage contract and administration processes
- Design and implement internal and Client commercial reporting processes/products
- Act as an ambassador of the Contract team and lead on engagement with the Client's commercial team and others
- Look for opportunities to grow business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and work to take advantage of those opportunities
- Assist Commercial Manager and Contract Director and work as a member of a cohesive team
- Work with Project Managers / Senior Project Managers to develop commercial aspects of Projects
- Expediently resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Communicate with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Coach and develop employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified, classification 2:1 or above
- Chartered (RICS)
- 3+ Years Quantity Surveying Experience
- Commercial finance experience
- Experience working with Public Sector bodies desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.