- Job Reference: RASQS230523
- Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor (Social Housing Sector)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + £6k car allowance / excellent package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work within the Building Maintenance department for a large, leading Construction Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
£50,000 - £55,000 + £6k car allowance / excellent package
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be a key member of the Commercial Team, managing commercial resource covering a range of Social Housing contracts.
Supported by a strong commercial team and working closely with the Regional Director and other Senior Management Team members, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will play a crucial role in providing strategic and contractual guidance to new and existing contracts.
Additionally, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage various stakeholder relationships and will also support with pricing & tenders.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Strong commercial experience within a similar industry sector
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent financial acumen, ability to analyse complex data with accuracy
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience in a commercial environment
- Sound understanding of risk analysis / management
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Business Assurance systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion