- Job Reference: JSHQ250123
- Job Title: Senior Quality Manager
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE + benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Armagh
Senior Quality Manager
Are you and experienced Quality Manager in the FMCG industry? Interested in a fantastic career opportunity to become part of the Senior Management team at a rapidly expanding business?
VANRATH are URGENTLY recruiting a Senior Quality Manager to become an integral part of the Senior Management team for our rapidly expanding FMCG client.
c£35,000 - £40,000 DOE + benefits
For the last 25+ years, our client has grown from strength to strength, establishing themselves as a well-recognised name in the food packaging landscape in Northern Ireland.
They specialise in providing their customer base with packaging solutions centred around current market trends. Their innovative approach provides a unique blend of sustainability, affordability and consumer convenience and has resulted in steady growth over past 5 to 10 years.
In 2023, they now find themselves with a need to expand their current team to meet increased demand and establish a structured senior management team to support continued growth.
The predominant responsibility for the Senior Quality Manager will be to establish, improve and develop Quality strategies and culture throughout the company.
- Set in place a quality system and ensure all areas are completed and adhered to.
- Point of contact for instances of non-compliance as they arise.
- Conduct the External Audits with the General Manager on a predetermined schedule.
- Close out any non-conformances from External Audits to ensure the company maintains the current "AA" Grade.
- Design, develop and carry out training for staff as necessary.
- Maintain the company's Hazard and Risk Management System.
- Establish a schedule of Internal Audits and conduct as required.
- Ensure the company is kept up to date with changes in legislation in relation to packaging materials and materials in contact with food.
- Ensure the company's traceability processes are maintained at all times by carrying out testing on an on-going basis.
- Ensure the facility meets Quality Site Standards at all times.
- Attend Senior Management meetings and report back on areas of Quality.
The Ideal Person:
- Third Level Qualification in relevant field (FMCG/Quality/Similar)
- 3+ Years experience in a Quality Management role
- Recent experience in FMCG industry
- Auditing experience- internal and external
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250