- Job Reference: JSSQNE061023
- Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Type: Contract-to-Permanent
- Location: Belfast
Senior Quality Engineer
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with an interest in NPI? Interested in a career opportunity with a world renowned, international manufacturer?
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Quality Engineer to join our client's Regional NPI QE team on an initial year long contract, with a view to a permanent career opportunity.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer in medical technology. Their innovative products and services span areas such as Medical and Surgical supply, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine, with a strong focus on continuously improving patient and healthcare outcomes.
A strong global presence, they now operate in over 75 countries worldwide, with a network of 51k employees and their products and services positively impact over 130m patients annually. They offer unique career opportunities in NI that include exciting elements of travel within their wider global organisation.
£45k to £50k DOE
Initial 1 year contract
Following the completion of the contract, the position will be made permanent.
- Support and execute design for manufacture and assembly through technical leadership in quality assurance, design control and preventative activities.
- Support the development and introduction of new products, processes, and technologies, with focus on quality systems development, regulatory compliance, and process risk management including pFMEA.
- Support the development and characterization of processes that are capable, scalable and produce high yield.
- Design robust inspection strategies including CQA's, CTQ's and MSA's to enable process risk identification, process characterization, capability and robust process control.
- Provide quality engineering support for the execution of quality assurance activities during design transfer phases of new product development.
- Provide Quality engineering support for new product and process introductions.
The Ideal Person:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related subject with 4 years' experience in a quality or technical discipline
- Previous experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience in new product/process will be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250