Senior QA Engineer (up to £90k / Remote)
If you have strong back-end Testing experience with SQL databases and you're looking for a fully-remote option, this will be of interest.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer including:
- Salary up to £90k
- Annual bonus scheme
- Remote working
- 32 days annual leave
- Private health care
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA with:
- Experience testing Back-end systems
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with Python or Java would be advantageous
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Work on a distributed SQL database
- Create Test plans, extend and update Testing framework
- Work closely with the Developers to ensure QA is considered throughout SDLC
- Ensure comprehensive test suite coverage
VANRATH are proud to be working with this remarkable client. A global leader in assisting organisations move to distributed applications, architectures and migration of SQL databases.
This offers their customers unparalleled scale-ability, availability and flexibility allowing them to deploy with any Cloud Service Provider and reduced costs.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.