Senior QA Engineer (up to £55k / Hybrid)
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced QA ready for structured training and development opportunities.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid Working
- 32 Days annual leave
- Private Medical & Dental cover
- High spec laptop provided
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA Engineer who has:
- 5+ years' experience in a QA role
- Experience testing in either Windows or Linux environments
- Solid Manual testing experience
- Keen to upskill in Automation
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Join an established local team working on a range of popular products
- Write test plans, test cases and generate reports
- Gain experience in Automation technologies
- Work closely with the Developers to ensure Testing is considered throughout the SDLC
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.