Senior QA Engineer (Python)
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA Engineer keen to secure a role that offers autonomy and flexibility:
- At least 5+ years' experience in a QA role
- Strong experience in Manual Testing techniques
- Some scripting skills in Python
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Generous Salary based on experience
- 35 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover (BUPA)
- Matched Pension up to 6%
- Market leading Maternity/Paternity benefits
As a Senior QA Engineer you will join a mature team and as the team grows you'll play a key role in defining Testing strategy
- Be able to work from Customer requirements
- Analysing requirements, create and maintain Test plans
- Perform Unit tests, Load testing and White box testing
- Build Test environments working with the Engineering team
VANRATH are proud to continue to work closely with this established Software house as they expand their Agile team. Their products combine cutting -edge AI technology and the flexibility offered by the Cloud to work with over 1 million global users and provide outstanding insight while ensuring total security.
If you're interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.