Senior QA Engineer (Mobile / Work from Home)
Exclusive opportunity to join an established Client as they grow their team in NI, building bespoke Mobile solutions that allow their clients to utilise technology to improve customer experience.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme
- Work from home / Hybrid
- 35 days annual leave
- Vitality private health-care
- Social and well-being events
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA Engineer with:
- Experience in mobile App testing (ideally iOS & Android)
- Experience in Functional and API testing (Postman)
- Good understanding of non-functional testing
- Experience writing Test plans & Cases
- Strong communication skills
- Experience mentoring would be advantageous
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Develop and maintain test plans.
- Review and refine Test cases
- Collaborate closely with the development team
- Mentor and provide training assistance to fellow team members.
VANRATH are proud to be working Exclusively with this exciting Client.
Providing bespoke Mobile solutions allowing their customers to utilise technology, improving customer experience and operational efficiency.
With the changes in customer behaviour, accelerated by the pandemic, businesses are seeing the benefits of having top quality Mobile App offerings allowing their customers to interact with them easily and quickly.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.