Senior QA Engineer (Manual)
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer looking for a varied and interesting challenge
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a QA who has experience:
- Testing web-based applications
- API testing (ideally with Postman)
- Cross browser / platform testing
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- 35 days annual leave (increasing with service)
- 4% matched pension scheme
As a Senior QA Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Designing, maintaining and executing Test scripts
- Ensure test coverage across multiple browsers and platforms
- Bug tracking and identifying defects in Jira
- Provide Test documentation
VANRATH are proud to be helping this local success story as it goes through an exciting period of growth. Providing customer-centric software solutions for a large number of UK clients they have built a reputation as a great place to work with modern tech stacks and good internal promotion opportunities.
Having already helped them rapidly grow their Belfast operation this year we have a deeper understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.