Senior QA Engineer (Manual)
Rare opportunity to join an established Software House in Belfast as they expand their Software Testing team. You'll get the opportunity to gain experience testing in the Cloud and cutting-edge AI technologies.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA Engineer keen to secure a role that offers autonomy and flexibility:
- At least 4+ years' experience in a QA role
- Strong experience in Manual Testing techniques
- Experience Test planning and producing Test cases
- Understanding of the Architecture of Systems you've worked on
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Generous Salary based on experience
- 35 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover (BUPA)
- Matched Pension up to 6%
- Market leading Maternity/Paternity benefits
As a Senior QA Engineer you will join a mature team and as the team grows you'll play a key role in defining Testing strategy
- Be able to work from Customer requirements
- Analysing requirements, create and maintain Test plans
- Utilise both Manual and Automated test strategies
- Build Test environments working with the Engineering team
VANRATH are proud to continue to work closely with this established Software house as they expand their Agile team. Their products combine cutting -edge AI technology and the flexibility offered by the Cloud to work with over 1 million global users and provide outstanding insight while ensuring total security.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 4 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google:
"Professional, Prepared, Honest and Hardworking. I have used VanRath for my last three roles and can honestly say Neill Ferguson has been fantastic. No nonsense, thoroughly prepared and prompt replies to any email or phone call. Highly recommend using if in the market for a new role in Software."
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.