Senior QA Engineer (Java/Linux)
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer looking for a mixture of Manual and Automated testing in a modern Cloud environment.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a QA who has:
- Some Java scripting skills
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience Automating Unit tests
- Experience in Cucumber would be useful but not essential
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working (Belfast office)
- Flexible working hours
- 36 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
As a Senior QA Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join a brand-new Belfast team
- Develop & maintain the existing Automation framework
- Work closely with the Development team to create Test plans
- Develop your experience in Cloud / Containerisation technology
VANRATH are proud to continue working in close partnership with this Client as they grow their Belfast team.
Working in a rapidly expanding sector, demand for their range of products is strong and they have ambitious growth plans in place for 2023.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.