Senior QA Engineer (Cloud Native)
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer keen to secure an opportunity to upskill in a Cloud native environment
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a QA who has:
- 5+ years' commercial QA experience
- Experience in non-functional and exploratory testing
- Building test plans, test cases and bug tracking
- Experience with Test Automation with Jenkins
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid & Remote working options
- 36 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
As a Senior QA Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join a small, stable Belfast team as it grows
- Test Cloud Native software for the Telecoms industry
- Work on brand new application projects and maintain existing ones
- Gain experience in Cloud / Containerisation technology
VANRATH are proud to continue working in close partnership with this Client as they grow their Belfast team. Building mission-critical Cloud Native software for use in the Telecoms industry.
This is an "Engineers" type of client, leveraging the latest technologies including Cloud / DevOps, open API and AI solutions allowing you to gain unparalleled technical experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about this or any other opportunities in the QA space please apply today, we can have a 100% confidential discussion about your experience and see what options will work best for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.