Senior QA Engineer (Blockchain)
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA who has:
- Experience working on Microservices architecture systems
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes
- An interest in Blockchain space would be advantageous but isn't essential
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working / fully Remote options
- 35 days Annual leave
- Private medical cover
- And much, much more!
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Join an established Agile team
- Carryout Unit, Integration and Performance tests
- Gain experience in emerging Blockchain frameworks
VANRATH are proud to be working with an established Global client, specialising in the rapidly changing Blockchain space. Building platforms with a microservices architecture using Node.js / Docker and Kubernetes it's an outstanding environment to learn and upskill.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport