Senior Project Manager (Water)
VANRATH are proud to be recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager (Water)
Our Client is currently experiencing growth within the Water Sector and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to support our team in delivering current and future projects. This is an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the Water Sector, deepen your technical skills and help influence our future approaches to efficient delivery.
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- A degree in relevant Construction, Technical or Project Management subject.
- Chartered (or nearing chartership) with an applicable Professional Institution
- Able to demonstrate clear and successful project management skills and technical competence in the field of water/wastewater infrastructure design and construction, and ideally experience in MEICA design and construction.
- A sound understanding of NEC ECC Contracts and experience administering these contracts in a water industry role.
As a Project Manager, you will work within a team leading the capital delivery, through conception and construction, across a range of water and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure schemes for both public and private sector clients.
- Your responsibilities will include ensuring efficient project delivery, administering all aspects of NEC ECC contracts on behalf of WSPs clients, exercising independent engineering judgement and providing guidance and support to the wider technical water team.
- The role will enable you to further develop and use your technical and management skills, applying your expertise to help us continue driving forward in terms of both technical quality and service efficiency.
- The role includes working closely with our clients to develop strategies for efficient project delivery, input into asset standardisation (particularly in new MEICA schemes) and contributing to evolving cost management systems.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…