ERP Cross Functional Project Manager
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting an ERP Cross Functional Project Manager. This Project Manager role will run initially for 6 months (with possibility of extension). This role will need an experienced candidate and is an immediate requirement, the successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible. The role is full time hours and hybrid working.
Modernisation of Finance, Procurement and HR technologies and replace current managed services contracts for critical business systems for the functions of Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Recruitment, Human Resources (HR), Pay, Travel and Subsistence Management.
What's in it for you?
- Gaining excellent experience on a pioneering, and one of the biggest projects currently going on in NI.
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hybrid working - 2 days on site per week.
- Obtain data around terms and conditions across the region, absence information
- work with stakeholders to provide a regional overview and with SME to agree standard processes for payroll.
- This will involve knowledge of basic HR processes/documentation and how those relate to pay and conditions.
- Manage client relationships.
The Ideal Person:
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 7 years' experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
- Have worked for at least 7 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £1,000,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 5 years, helping HSCNI, Public Sector and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…