Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager looking for their next move. Our client, a globally recognised technology company specialising in Telecoms, but working within multiple other areas of technology, has an urgent requirement for a Senior PM to join the team with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will have a solid 5+ years' experience in a Project Manager/Senior PMO role within Tech (within the health sector would be highly advantageous), hold a strong proven portfolio of dealing with Key Stakeholders directly, have a detailed orientated approach, be extremely well organised and hold relevant certifications in Project Management.
- Competitive Salary: Up to £60,000
- Hybrid/Remote Working - Remote fully supported
- Great career progression opportunity - Pathway to Programme Management
- Flexible working hours
- Solid pension match
- Health Care package
- 4pm finish Fridays
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Project Management - delivering & managing projects in an IT/Software environment
- Experience in writing requirements, leading projects from definition into delivery
- Experience in liaison directly with clients/key stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of Project lifecycle
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively
- Communication skills are essential
- Agile, PMO, Prince II, or PMP qualification
This technology company provides a wide range of services and solutions to various businesses and organisations. These services include cloud computing, cybersecurity, internet of things (IoT), big data analytics, and digital transformation consulting. The company helps its clients to improve their operations, reduce costs, and increase efficiency through the use of technology, has a global presence and works across a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, and retail.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to have a fully confidential chat regarding the role, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"
"My experience with Vanrath recruiters has been very pleasant, huge thank you to Sean Doherty, a master of his craft. Throughout the recruitment process, Sean has been very reliable and proactive and a great representative of the company. 10/10 would recommend this professional service."