- Job Reference: JSSPM080822
- Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- Salary: £50k to £55k DOE
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Senior Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in Civils projects? Interested in a Senior role within one of the UK's best renowned infrastructure consultancies?
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to take a lead role on a wide range of Infrastructure, Real Estate, Water and Waste projects for a variety of clients, including large public sector bodies in NI.
Remote/Hybrid working arrangements can be discussed.
c£50,000 to £55,000 dependant upon experience.
Our client is one of the UK's largest multifaceted consultancies, delivering property and infrastructure projects on a local, national and international scale.
They currently have over 4,000 staff at 50+ offices in the UK and internationally, offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of their experience ensures that they are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector.
The successful candidate will take up a lead role within a multi-disciplined team of Project Managers, working to coordinate feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertake early contractor involvement (ECI) and construction stage project management.
Chartership is desired for this role. As a bear minimum, successful candidates must be actively in pursuit of Chartership, in which case our client will support to completion.
* Lead, plan, manage and administer contracts including JCT, NEC3 & NEC4
* Lead & manage individuals & multi-disciplinary teams
* Provide guidance and technical advice
* Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
* Chair internal & external meetings
* Deliver projects including taking responsibility for all delivery aspects
* Manage the client relationship and service delivery on a commission or project
basis in conjunction with senior colleagues
* Assist senior colleagues to construct bids for new work & presenting to Clients
alongside Project Directors
* Mentoring trainee, assistant and graduate colleagues
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of NEC3/4 Project management
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Open to supported pursuit of Chartership
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.