- Job Reference: JSSPM260422
- Job Title: Senior Project Manager (Civils)
- Salary: £38k to £41k DOE
- Location: Belfast
Senior Project Manager (Civils)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in Civil Engineering? Interested in a Senior role within one of the UK's best renowned specialist Infrastructure consultancies?
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to take a lead role on a wide range of Civil Engineering projects.
Remote/Hybrid working arrangements can be discussed.
c£38,000 to £41,000 dependant upon experience.
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
They are looking for someone with a background in Civil Engineering to join a multidisciplinary team, co-ordinating feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertaking early contractor involvement (ECI) and construction stage project management.
- Representing Employer's throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Working as part of an integrated project management team
- Procurement including preparation of NEC 3/4 contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of NEC3/4 Project management
- Minimum 3 years experience in Civil Engineering or Project Management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.