Looking for your next career step and want to get into an exciting more senior role with more exposure to various tech stacks and exciting new projects in an innovative IT space? Do you want the opportunity to progress and be encouraged to expand on your skill set? This might be a great career move for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Holiday Package
- Competitive salary - Experience based
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
Our client is one of the leading tech companies globally within two of the most exciting, up and coming sectors - Cyber Security and Cloud. This Client plays a key part in providing the best software and support in order to aid various tech development and schemes. They're currently working on some of the most exciting software within these industries and they are committed to expanding and building out their teams internally with driven and enthusiastic new members.
With continued expansion plans over the next year, they are keen to secure the very best Senior Project Engineer talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a similar role delivering successful projects to their client base and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
- Networking experience - L2 & L3 switching & routing, firewall's and corporate WiFi.
- All elements of Racking, Stacking & Cabling.
- Server Environments experience - HyperV / VMware, Azure Platforms etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Backups & Storage
As an Senior Project Engineer, you will:
- Strong Experience in Networking & configuration of Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Storage and Wi-Fi.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering projects in accordance with industry best practices.
- Experience of installing and supporting wide-area networking equipment or other communications equipment.
- Experience with clustered virtualisation solutions.
- Experience in managing Active Directory domains across multiple sites.
- Troubleshooting issues and escalating within the team when applicable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.