Are you keen to take a step into the managed services and security sector with a leader in the area that can give you a wealth of experience and training? Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a great modern tech stack. This might be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Medical Package & Benefits
Our client is one of the most successful and recognised leader within their sector, who are ambitious and growth orientated. They facilitate delivering platinum services to a wide range of industry and business users throughout NI, ROI GB & Europe, often exceeding customer expectations by going above and beyond to create bespoke solutions to allow their clients businesses to function at it's best.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Senior Project Engineer talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Technical Support/Project Support environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Networking experience - L2 & L3 switching and routing
- Good knowledge and understanding of racking, stacking and cabling.
- Experience server environments - HyperV/ VMWare
- Experience in backups and storage - SAN/NAS
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will:
- Strong Experience in Networking & configuration of Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Storage and Wi-Fi.
- Experience of installing and supporting wide-area networking equipment or other communications equipment.
- Experience in managing Active Directory domains across multiple sites.
- Experience in 365 deployments.
- Troubleshooting issues and escalating within the team when applicable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.