Senior Project Engineer
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Pension Contribution of 6%
- Life Insurance
- Generous Occupational Sick Pay
- Benenden Health Care
VANARATH are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer on behalf of our industry leading clients. Our clients are one of Northern Ireland's success stories, which manufacture an extensive range of consumer and food ingredient products. With an annual turnover in excess of £500 the group exports globally to over 40 countries with a particularly strong presence in the UK retail market. It is their mission to ensure that they exude the highest standards through our processes, products, and people.
The Ideal Person
- You will be an engineering graduate with a minimum of 5 years' relevant industrial experience.
- You'll have a successful track record of managing large capital projects from concept through to completion and delivering process improvements.
- Practical use of CAD applications and evidence of implementing world class manufacturing techniques.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will:
- Manage group capital projects from initial concept through design, costing, procurement, installation and commissioning stages, working to agreed timescales and cost targets.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing operations to best in class standards through re-engineering, innovation, and the introduction of new process technology.
- Provide assistance to the sites in the identification and delivery of performance, cost improvement and the other non-capital projects in support of the business objectives.
- Developing knowledge of external best practise and technologies in pursuit of product quality enhancement, improved efficiency, and cost savings.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/ Manufacturing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.