Fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a multi-billion FMCG Food manufacturing company in a Senior Production Planner position. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This is a Permanent role - Monday - Friday - Office is based in Enniskillen.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks & Progression Opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Production Planner's role is to use the principles of OPEX to manage production planning, scheduling and material call off to meet customer service expectations
- Ensure site planning team operate in a safe & sustainable manner every day. Lead by example and promote safety as a condition across the site.
- Engage & inspire the planning team to deliver targets set.
- Ensure that each team member understands their role in delivering our business goals.
- Build a planning strategy for the site that aligns to the overall site supply chain strategy, goals & objectives.
- Ensure plans, schedules and material orders are sufficient to deliver customer service level targets.
- Manage site stock ordering and ensure targets are not exceeded or run too low to cause disruption.
- Optimise site labour planning to minimise cost of manufacture, whilst maximising customer service.
- Identify and report bottlenecks or sku complexity constraints that impact manufacturing.
- Optimise product sequences, volumes, labour utilisation, allergen sequences, maintenance windows, training events and new product trials to drive improved business performance across the balanced scorecard.
- Build strong relationships with customer supply chain contacts. Utilise these relationships to Optimise product flow across the end-to-end supply chain.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience within FMCG environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data
- Great attention to detail levels - This is a methodical role
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
I cannot recommend Vanrath recruitment enough, having just finished university, the process can feel daunting. However the fantastic communication and guidance from the Vanrath team made this process a lot easier. A special mention goes to Patrick who personally guided me through this process. His attention to detail and expertises is unparalleled to any other recruitment company I have dealt with. Would recommend to any professional.