VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Paralegal for a leading law firm that has 8 offices within the UK. This company is looking to bring in an individual that they can progress in the company.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a major organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
Monday - Friday - Permanent - Hybrid / Belfast City Centre
£21,000 - £25,000 + Progression Opportunities & Leading Benefits from a Majorfirm.
- Perform required data cleansing and migration of soft copy records to new electronic filing structure;
- Keep track of all on-going Projects and legal agreements, monitor progress of contracts being handled by external solicitors.
- Provide administrative support to Contracts and Solicitor, ensuring all agreements are fully signed and saved as completed.
- Occasional drafting of non-disclosure agreements and material transfer agreements under supervision.
The Ideal Person:
- Paralegal or similar with minimum 6 months' experience is essential.
- Litigation experience highly prefeerred
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and a working knowledge of Microsoft excel.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job hunting can be a slog. A stressful, frustrating, worrisome slog that can make you feel like you are getting nowhere and everywhere, all at the same time. For every job that's on a jobs board, there are at least a hundred people vying for that role with impressive CVs and exquisitely written cover letters to get the employers attention. Job hunting can feel exhausting, so rather than choose to put the work in and depress yourself getting nowhere, why not consider using a recruitment agency to give you a hand?
Recruitment agencies Felixstowe are always on the lookout for strong, determined candidates that are skilled and ready to take on a new challenge. Recruitment agencies are in the ear of employers, which means that you are far more likely to get a 'yes' to your job application when you go through an agency, than if you did it all by yourself. That's not to say that you're rubbish at job hunting, but if an employer has put their trust in a recruitment agency to find them the right candidate, you can bet that the agency will vet their candidates carefully before putting any forward.
This is a massive advantage for you as a job seeker, because you will know that your recruitment agent is going to talk you up. It's all going to be about you, your skills, what you can offer to the employer and it's usually all done over the phone, so they're going to hear the enthusiasm that's all for you.