VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation with the recruitment of a Senior Officer to join their team based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a Full-Time Monday - Friday position. 37 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9 - 5.
- Co-Ordinate, allocate and monitor work to meet wider supporting people business objectives.
- Assist in the assessment of risk in relation to Supporting People funded services and/ or strategic projects.
- Arrange and as required attend meetings and visits with external stakeholders to progress Supporting People objectives and ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures including the Supporting People Funding Agreement.
- Provide information as required, on contract management/project activity etc.
- Contribute to the development of and assessment of new service development proposals, under the direction of the L6 officers.
- Provide support in the organisation, preparation and management of a range of meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with other external stakeholders including statutory agencies and the community/voluntary sector to ensure good quality and value for money housing related support services are provided
- Contribute to and promote continuous improvement.
- Contribute to and formulate reports for a variety of audiences.
- Ensure procedures are implemented to enable monitoring of work and accurate reporting of progress.
- Participate in regular team meetings/briefings.
- Hold a Degree or equivalent professional qualification plus 1 year's relevant experience in 3 of the 5 competency areas.
BTEC Higher or equivalent Professional Qualification, plus at least 2 years' relevant experience working in 3 of the 5 competency areas.
Exceptionally, candidates who do not meet the qualification requirements may be considered where they can demonstrate that they have 3 years' relevant experience working in 3 of the 5 competency areas.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate on their application that they have gained the required experience in three of the five specific competency areas:
- Experience in effectively communicating with statutory and voluntary agencies and/or in developing effective working relationships across a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in strategy/policy or service development/ business improvement requiring good negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in conducting investigation, research, or monitoring performance against agreed targets and drafting reports (outlining corrective or innovative action) to a high standard.
- Experience in managing competing priorities and working to deadlines.
- Experience in the general day to day organisation of the work place or section and staff management under the supervision of a senior officer.
£26,845 - £32,019 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''