VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Global Law firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Office Manager.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Based in Belfast City Centre. - Option for Hybrid after settled into role.
Permanent position - This firm has a fantastic reputation in Northern Ireland and has a great retention rate. Overall top firm to work in.
Negotiable - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
The primary objectives of this role are:
- Overall management and responsibility for Office Operations in Belfast
(comprised of reception, client meeting room, video conferencing, hospitality and
events, day to day building management, facilities management, supplier
management, internal office moves, workplace safety, security, business
continuity and emergency planning, records management, mail and print room.)
- Overall management and responsibility for the Legal Support Services in Belfast
(ensuring that the quality and delivery of secretarial services are to a high
standard, effective, efficient, and meeting the needs of the business)
- Setting of operational budgets and management of financial spend for Office
Operations to align with targets.
- Coordination and facilitation of operational activities to enable the smooth day-to-day running of the Belfast office and to ensure that high levels of service are
provided to all clients, stakeholders and staff.
- Oversee the implementation of global or regional operations and facilities
- Act as a trusted advisor to the ALT Partners
The Ideal Person
* A proven track record of working as an Office Manager or similar role within a
fast-paced professional services environment
* Previous experience of managing a team of PAs in a similar environment
* Previous experience of leading, managing and developing high performing teams.
* A proven track record of successfully negotiating and managing service contracts.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
'' VANRTAH are amazing friendly company who made the process of finding my current role as stress free as possible.Could not recommend a better team.''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''Professional, on the ball, and genuinely advocate for you as an employee.''
''VANRATH were incredibly helpful and really understood what I was looking for and my motivations.
When it came to receiving the offer they actually encouraged me to think about it, and make sure it was right for me rather than the usual recruiter thing to do which is to push to make a decision. This was a breath of fresh air and actually made the decision easier as there was no pressure.''
I had the pleasure of working with Tom, and I can confidently say he is an exceptional recruiter. Tom's dedication and expertise in matching candidates with the right opportunities stood out throughout the entire process. His communication was clear, timely, and he demonstrated a genuine interest in understanding my career goals. Thanks to Tom's efforts, I landed a fantastic job that aligns perfectly with my skills and aspirations. I highly recommend Tom to anyone seeking a professional, reliable, and results-driven recruiter.
Tom from VANRATH has been extremely professional and courteous. His expertise is evident, making my experience with VANRATH very positive. His support during my job search has been crucial. I highly recommend VANRATH's services and would give a 5-star rating without hesitation. Thanks again, Tom, for the excellent assistance!