Are you interested to work on disruptive AI Technology building the video experiences of the future?
Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
Our Client combines data, media and analytics to instantly create interactive and personalised experiences.
£60,000 - £85,000 - 4+ Years' Experience.
- Working with a disruptive technology.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible hours and working style.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
- Free office parking.
- Company pension scheme.
- Generous sick pay allowances.
Our client changes the way businesses communicate, connect, and interact with their audiences.
They saw a need and an opportunity for video transformation technology that allows video to be reactively dynamic, completely interactive, and combine with data at any scale.
For the first time, organisations can use their products to mix media, data, and analytics to create a video experience unlike any other.
Following strong success, the company now has big intentions to expand!
The Ideal Team Member
We are seeking a Back End Engineer who will collaborate with developers and business teams to work across our backend projects with the potential of working on a new greenfield project.
- We want someone who will bring their creativity in solving our problems.
- You will work in a small dev team where your opinion and ideas will matter.
- You will be focused on writing high quality code to solve interesting business problems.
- Key to success will be constant evaluation of new technologies and coding patterns.
- You will work in a fully autonomous team which can make independent technical decisions. If desired, the ability to get involved in product management decisions and actively commentate on and contribute to the roadmap.
- 4 years+ experience server-side development.
- Solid understanding of Node.js.
- Comfortable with databases such as MySQL, Postgres or DynamoDB.
- Experience with unit tests and debugging.
- Experience with GIT.
- Knowledge of Heroku and AWS.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience developing RESTful applications.
- Knowledge of Node and NPM.
- Knowledge of continuous Integration.
- Passion for learning and pushing technical boundaries
- Experience with Python Django.
- Experience of streaming video technologies.