In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH is delighted to work with a world class connectivity infrastructure organisation in Belfast. You will work closely with senior team members to scope, design and implement creative solutions. You will be working within the team and with the wider organisation to deliver new deployments for the client's products and services
The Ideal Person
- Experience of integration between various Private- and Public-Cloud platforms
- A detailed understanding of BGP routing
- Experience of Database administration
- Understanding of the challenges of networking with containerised solutions
- A qualification such as CCNA or an AWS/Azure cloud connectivity qualification would be helpful
- Evidence of working within a security framework such as ISO27001
- Strong cross-platform networking skills
- Unix systems administration experience (Linux)
- Knowledge of RADIUS and associated AAA systems
- Awareness of various VPN implementations including IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP
- Wireless network deployment
- Experience working with both service orientated architecture and microservice architectures.
- Experience working with Cisco firewalls.
- Experience working with Load Balancers and Traffic Management
- An understanding of project delivery through both Agile and Waterfall models
- BSc level degree in a meaningful Computing Science field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to talk to a wide audience with varying degrees of technology experience.
- Ability to multi-task as well as prioritise
- A real team player who aspires to the idea of our core values of:
- Passion for customer success.
- Be excellent to all.
- Think big, act fast.
- Configuration and support of existing customer and Mobile Network Operator [MNO] connectivity within the client's bespoke Core Network
- Planning and Implementation of new connectivity during complex MNO and customer integrations
- Work with the client on company Network Infrastructure
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; interacting with other teams (Onboarding, Support etc).
- Continuing the client's philosophy in all implementations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.