VANRATH are assisting a Global payments company that have massive growth plans over the next 12 months. Our client really understand the current climate for hiring talented people and are prepared to pay up to 100K to secure the top talent.
For the top end of the salary bracket our client would ideally want to see :
- A minimum of 8 year's experience in C# /.Net, ASP.NET or .NET Core
- Excellent Database SQL server Experience
- Containerisation experience
- Any Automated testing experience would also be highly advantageous
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Work from Home FOREVER
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
- £500 allowance towards perfecting your home office
- Monthly expenses allowance for Broadband & Electricity
As a Senior Software Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- To understand the needs of our client's partners and the ability to delivery innovative, high quality solutions that deliver genuine value
- Play a role in the design and development of Systems & new Features
- Help to improve the software development process and methodologies through applied experience, automation and simplification
- SQL Server
- Web APIs
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with a Global Fin-Tech company that are reinventing the payment processing space, as we move to cashless payment options like contactless cards and digital wallets on smart phones a whole new set of challenges arise for retailers.
Supporting of 60,000 merchants everyday in industries of all shapes and sizes there is a huge variety of projects available for a Senior Developer to indulge in.
This Client has rapidly gained a reputation for delivering solutions for those challenges ensuring speed, accuracy and a seamless experience for all parties.
Having already helped them with a number of their key hires so far, we have a deep understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Magee in the strictest confidence.